The infamous “swinduro” is back earlier in 2018 to hold a womens only event at Swinley Forest. Swinley Forest holds some of the finest all weather mountain biking trails in the South East of England; just 1 hour from Central London.
The Swinduro spirit is for every rider to have a great day of riding, set in an amazing location and enjoying the MTB Basecamp. Basecamp will have a BBQ, a prosecco bar providing some post event hydration, coffee stalls all wrapped up and supported by our mainline sponsor Fox Head Clothing who will be onsite with female specific Mountain Bike Clothing, lifestyle clothing and loads of goodies!
To make this an extra special event, as part of the event entry fee riders will get:
- A 20km event taking in the best Swinley has to offer with 8 special timed stages
- A special female only coaching day to prepare for the enduro to be held 17th & 18th February
- A Fox Head Inspired goody bag at event registration
- Parking within the Forest for free!
- 50% off focused swinleyfit PT packages online to prepare for The Fox Head Female Swinduro
- Total Cost for Coaching Session & Race Entry £42.50
The swinduro women event has a course designed that will allow first timers to the pinners to come, ride and enjoy the day out. The course will be challenging for all levels of skill and experience. If you are looking for an event to try riding with others, to kickstart the year ahead all mixed in with a laid back vibe – then join us at the swinduro women enduro, hang out with friends, make new ones and enjoy the atmosphere!
During the event we will also be hosting the inaugural “Mini Shredders” Championships – this is a 5km, 3 stages only enduro style event for riders up to the age of 12 – we want to see as many shredders as possible on the day! The Mini Shredders Champs will take place close to base camp, and allow for spectators to watch the event at close quarters.
If you have entered and have any queries on entry please contact email@example.com with your booking reference!